lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

NOT TRYING

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed. There are so many Photography Pages (local) on Facebook that I just can't deal with it anymore. Sometimes I want to close my page and work on my own for a while and be disconnected from all the locals. I don't know, I always picture my town as one that is very small and I feel tiny. I feel overshadowed and I feel like I'm choking. I guess I forgot that I do photography not because I need to but because I like to. I forgot that I love photography and I forgot how fun it can be. Lately I've been so pressured trying to get clients that I think I haven't been taking photos for myself, to have fun, to experiment. I've forgotten all that. It's not like I need money now; I have a job! There is no need for me to feel pressured, also, it's not like I've had tons of clients since I opened my Facebook page, so, why bother then?

I don't know, I'm probably under a lot of stress and I'm not thinking this straight. I might not make it a priority to get clients though, I'll try to take a break from trying too hard. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario